Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Am a complex creature

Lot of people to whom I speak/move around with are viewing me as a pretty weird/complex creature roaming on earth. Their facades sport numerous distortions on them expressing their amazement at the existence of a homo sapient in me (if I can call so) dazzling around them. Am just adjusting to live around these sane people obliviously ignoring the insanity in me. Am just socializing with these people expecting them to confer me with a Gregorian status in the end. Don’t know -- this word somehow sounds like a green card for me.

Was just wondering why am hearing these remarks about me. Am I drinking and walking? Am I smoking and talking? Am I driving and over speeding? Am I playing games and losing money?

The problem they are saying is that am not getting bored in life. They never happen to hear that word from me and the concluding remark that am insane stands justifiable according to them. The problem with me is I don't find a reason to get bored. I occupy myself with something or the other, with stuff that I love doing.

Lately there are 2 more additions to the stuff that am doing.

1) Crayoning -- yes I got a crayon set 2 weeks back in an idea to draw something. Was successful in doing that. drew lot of lines criss-cross and colored them nicely with the crayons and hence my first painting went into production and I have told myself that a lot more is yet to come.

2) Cross word solving -- Have joined the cross word solving community online and am trying to crack and set clues. Sitting with the Hindu crossie and expecting to hit bingo (means to crack the whole thing) at least once.

These 2 are the newest activities getting added to guitaring, bike riding, novel reading and gyming and of course working in cognizant, solving issues, fixing bugs, moving them into production now and then.

Instead of appreciating a virtuoso and once in a life-time entity like me, people are trying to quarantine me into seclusion, into emptiness, into phobia soaked closeness. All am saying is accept me, join me and bathe yourself in the pool of idiosyncrasy by staying away from mundane life and by celebrating the obscureness available in plethora.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home